Sunday 16 May 2010

Listen Lisse - NZ tour and new video

An interview with Listen Lisse during my recent tour through New Zealand.  I was interviewed by Radio 1 in Dunedin the day before myshow at Chicks Hotel.  I am discussing the new album Pow Bang.

Chicks Hotel is a pretty cool place in Port Chalmers, right by the sea. Playing there was a pleasure, it used to be a hotel of course and upstairs reminded me a bit of the film The Shining, it was no surprise then that in 1976 there was a murder of a wife and her lover I believe.  You wouldn't think that anybody was going to turn up to this venue as it's located on the outskirts of Dunedin but sure enough the people come down from the surrounding hills and fill the place up, eager to hear what music is up for listening.







Visit Listen Lisse on Myspace










No comments:

Post a Comment